Wednesday 27 August 2014

Outfit Post | Summertime Sadness

   

Dress - H&M
Kimono - New Look
Cleated Sandals - Primark
Floral Crown - Primark
Jewellery - Primark

So judging by the torrential rain we've had in the last few days I think its fair to say that us Brits have just about had it for summer (I'm lucky I took these outfit pics before that happened!). 
I couldn't resist posting about this amazing dress I bought from H&M the other day. It is such a gorgeous print which reminds me of the bandannas I used to wear in my Rockabilly days, not to mention the fit is spot on and I loooooove the cut out detailing. I thought I would go all out festival style one last time by adding my New Look kimono and Primark floral crown for a bit of a colour pop. 
The shoes I picked up in Primark for a small £14, I originally ordered these from Asos but unfortunately they just looked too clumpy on my feet (damn you size 7 feet!). These however are a perfect fit, are super comfortable and a damn sight cheaper! I also bought some other bits and bobs from Primark which I will no doubt be showing you all soon, they have so much nice stuff in at the moment!

So that's it guys, what do you think? I would also like to welcome my new followers, I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I do writing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment