Tuesday 2 September 2014

Outfit Of The Day | Winter Is Coming


Jumper - Primark
Trousers - H&M
Shoes - Primark
Rings - Primark
Hat - Topshop (Old)
Necklace - DIY

Hey guys, this is my first official AW14 outfit of the day! This is probably one of my favourite outfits in a long time. I have had these amazing trousers for a few months now and have been dying to style them up. They are a little golf-esque but I think styled in the right way they bring a kind of punk MOD rocker vibe. I picked up the black fluffy jumper from Primark on my recent shopping trip for an absoloute steal at £10! They had them in stock last year and I missed out on the chance to grab one, so I am so glad they have returned. They have them in Black (obviously), Lilac, Peach, and Cream at the moment so get on it guys! It's deffo going to be my go to jumper this season, I love the texture it brings to an outfit, and it's warm and cosy too! Now onto the shoes, oh ma gawd I love them, they are just all kinds of perfect. I first spotted them in Sophie's recent haul post (go follow her she's awesome), and knew I had to get down to Primark pronts. My boyfriend hates them, he thinks they look like man shoes - to be honest that's what I love about them. They look more expensive than they are (£14 I'll 'av you know!), go with absolutely everything and they finish this outfit off perfectly!

In other news I recently visited home for a few days (hence different picture location) after begging work to give me some time off - I haven't seen my family for 3 months and was finding it quite difficult. I am feeling a lot more postive and happy since my visit and had some time to get my career path in order. Anyone else find peace of mind when returning to the nest? Personally it really sorts my head out!
Lastly can I just say hello to my new followers, I am at 33 on bloglovin now which is amazing, so thank you guys so much! Anyway till the next time guys! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment