Monday 11 August 2014

Outfit Post | Eye Can See You




Leather Jacket - Oh My Love
T-shirt - Monki via Asos
Jeans - H&M (old)
Sandals - New Look via Asos

Hey everyone! Here's another outfit post - excuse my frowning face, it was very windy!
I love love love this eye print t-shirt by Monki, its just one of those tees that's the perfect shape & length. 
As its quite a busy print I kept it simple with my oh my love leather jacket (standard), and my H&M jeans which are so old they started ripping at the knee themselves! 

In other news what is going on with the weather? I have found myself scouring the net for the perfect winter coat (all I know is its grey and boyfriendy!) and dreaming up A/W outfits which include said coat. 
Anyway I would just love the sun to come back out to play and stick his bloody hat on!

No comments:

Post a Comment