Tuesday 22 October 2013

Halloween Trend Inspiration - Spooktastic Picks





The day dedicated to remembering the dead is nearly upon us, and the high street is embracing this spooky holiday with lots of Halloween inspired fashion. These are my top spooky picks, my personal faves being the bat clutch, the pumpkin crop tee and the bat skirt! I'm not sure if I will be going out on Halloween this year, but these pieces definitely inspire some costume/style ideas!

I love this time of year, especially dressing up and carving out the pumpkin! My Mum has never really been a fan of Halloween so I didn't really get to celebrate it much when I was growing up, although she did help me dress up as a witch for a party when I was about 7 years old which was fun. I can't wait until I have kids of my own, will definitely be spooking my future house up, baking scary treats and throwing Halloween Parties!

What do you guys most love about Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment