Sunday 9 November 2014

November Wishlist


November Wishlist


There has been a few things that have caught my eye recently so I thought I would share them with you all! 

1. Ana Faux Fur Jacket - I have wanted a black faux fur jacket for what has seemed like forever, I already own a leopard print one, but you know, black is my thang! I spotted this beaut from +Missguided on Charlotte's blog and fell in love!

2. Lurex Crop Top - I have been trying to avoid Topshop all together, mainly because my addiction to it was getting way expensive. Despite this I still have the odd nosy at the "New In" section. I luuuurve this top, it would look perfect with some high waisted mom jeans and a sock and sandal combo!

3. Hearts and Bows Morta Velvet Kimono - This kimono is gorgeous, it has a real Fleetwood Mac Stevie Nicks vibe about it. The metallic detailing on the hem is beautiful; not to mention its made of velvet - what's not to love?!

4. Sun Moon and Stars Babydoll Dress - You know when you see a piece of clothing and your like that's a 'me' dress, well that's what this is. I have no idea why I haven't bought it yet as I love all things celestial, it has been sitting in my +Motel Rocks wishlist forever so I think it's time it was officially mine. 

5. ASOS 90's silver rings - These rings are so awesome, I love wearing rings but unfortunately have fat knuckle syndrome (makes ring purchasing dead awkward), luckily these are adjustable! 

6. Lucifer Platform Sandals - Oh my gawd these shoes are perfect. To be honest I wish I had never laid eyes on them, as they're pretty steep at £72. *Cry*  Please can somebody let me know if you find any cheaper alternatives! I need them in my life.

7, Metallic Satchel Handbag - I have featured the silver version of this satchel on here before in a previous wishlist but have suddenly become a fan of gold; maybe its the (premature) Christmas spirit coming out of me - I dunno!

7. Black Patent Block Heel Boots - These boots from +Public Desire are a dead ringer for the Topshop absolutely chelsea boots, I'm definitely going to be purchasing them very soon, they will look great styled with skater dresses, skinnies or mom jeans!

So that's my wishlist for this month, what do you guys think? What's your favourite piece?

          

No comments:

Post a Comment