Tuesday 24 June 2014

Outfit Post | Oh I do like to be beside the seaside


Peace Top - Topshop (Old)
Denim Shorts - Topshop (Old)
Long Crochet Top - Primark
Faux Birks - H&M
Leather Rucksack - Primark
Bowler Hat - Topshop (Old)

Another festival boho style outfit again! I found this lovely long sleeveless crochet fringe top in Primark the other day for £12 (yes I broke the spending ban - woops), but I just couldn't resist. Anything with a fringe goes down well with me and its another bum hiding addition to my wardrobe - perfect.

The top I have had for a few years now, at one point I was going to ebay it, but I am so glad that I didn't as its perfect for summer. I finished the outfit with my trusty bowler, leather rucksack and faux birks from H&M.

Apologies for the state of my face, I went out without any make-up on and had had a restless nights sleep the night before as my pet rabbit was ill. Thankfully after a trip to the vets to get him some medicine he is perking up! Anyway hope your all having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment