Wednesday 19 October 2011

Weekly Wants



 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

 1. Yes I know that this is a very old Topshop dress, but I have been pineing after it for so long. Ive missed out on winning it on ebay 4 times now - Argh. Soon it will be mine! I just love the contrast of the cream lace with the black blocks of colour - not to mention the Peter Pan collar!

2. This necklace is so awesome! I havent worn spikes since the goff days, but this necklace is a more mature version of the spiked dog collars I once donned. I think it would look really cool layered over high necked t-shirts.

3. OMG when I saw this tee on the toppers website (I check the ""New in" section almost everyday - sad I know!) I knew it had to be mine! I love anything ribcage & already own several tops which have various prints of ribcages on. I like this top because its got a grungy Vintage feel to it, Im loving the grunge style at the moment! Im going to pair it with a high waisted skater skirt finished off with a thin studded belt.

4. After seeing the Topshop Allegra boots allover peoples blogs I fell in love, Alas It wasn't an item I wanted to pay £75 for despite how beautiful they were. Then these came out, and OMG how glad am I that I didn't buy the Allegras! Because these are so much more me compared to the Allegra boots, I love the studded detailing & cut outs, I think it makes them look really edgy & I love anything with a bit of edge!
I spent the whole weekend checking paypal every half an hour to see if I could afford them yet, & when on Monday morning there was enough money in the kitty I headed over to the website to buy them straight away. I havent recieved them yet but I can't wait, Im going to be living in them!!

5. Ive seen alot of the claw necklaces on other peoples blogs & can't seem to find one anywhere! So if any of you come across one please let me know where I can buy one from :]
This ring is just as amazing as the necklaces! I'd love to get some in for the shop at some point.

6. I adore this skirt, I think I would wear it all the time. Its the perfect skirt that you could just tuck a t-shirt into for a casual look or dress it up with a chiffon blouse for going out, and at £14.99 I think thats an absoloute bargain! I hope its still in stock by the time I have some dollah!

I hope you have all had a good week so far, I havent really done alot appart from make some cushions for the shop, so take a look if your interested :] Got some lovely cameo rings & necklaces on there aswell.
Also I went to see City & Colour on Monday night - it was amazing! Really packed though & spent most of it watching Dallas sing through someone elses flesh tunnel, haha! His voice was perfect & so was he, I was a bit worried that I would spend the whole night crying through his set but thankfully I only had a sniffle to 2 songs. I will be putting some pics up when my friend uploads them to facebook as being the goon I am I forgot my camera!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I'm after that t-shirt too! Same as you I saw it on New In and decided instantly that it will be mine, haha.
    I went to see C&C a few years ago, was so good, glad you had a great time x

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, we have the same taste! Im too impulsive, I buy straight away because with topshop once its gone its gone sometimes, so I do alot of panic buying haha.
    I wish I had seen C&C sooner but everytime I tried to get a ticket they were sold out! What do you think of the new album? I quite like it, but I don't think its the best one. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! The new topshop boots are so awesome. I want them so bad now.. Thanks for sharing !!

    You have a really nice blog !

    http://itsluckynumberseven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gave your fab blog a Versatile Award! xx

    ReplyDelete