Friday 14 October 2011

Etsy Loves ♥'s




♥ These adorable owl mugs! 


I don't have a cat, but if I did they would definately be wearing this super cute knitted bear hat! 


How awesome are these lavender sugar skull bags?!  They can be hung in your bedroom, car, living room or anywhere that takes your fancy! Im definately going to be purchasing one to jazz up my car!

 I neeeeeed this cushion enough said!



Argh ♥ this fox felt phone case! Ssssuper cute!


Hope your all having an awesome week, sorry for the lack of posts recently Ive been super busy sewing some new bits & bobs up for the shop more too come soon :]

xoxo


3 comments:

  1. I love these mugs.. and the cat ears are amazingggg! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to have that cushion, it's fab! Lovely blog, am now following.
    Check out mine: www.samsnotebook.com xx

    ReplyDelete