Thursday, 26 January 2012

Asos Jewellery Lust - Spikes & Crosses



I'm having a bit of a spike/cross fetish at the moment, and I noticed that Asos are too. They have so many amazing pieces at the moment its hard to pick! I will definately be buying the tooth necklace, claw ring, & spike cluster ring as soon as I have some pennies.Which will be very soon as I found out today that I got the job at Home Bargains that I applied for. Its not my ideal job, but I need the money, I also had an interview at H&M in Liverpool on Tuesday so fingers crossed I get that job because it would suit me to a tee (and also its an excuse to splurge out on more H&M clothing!).

In other news Bubz & Toffi (House bunnies) still hate each other, there was a drastic moment where Bubz had hold of Toffi's foot the other day :S, no major injuries though! Me and Martyn are still desperately wanting to move out of Manchester to Cardiff, and I have started working on the website for the new jewellery brand. Excited is not the word. Just need to get some more stock & order new business cards and all systems are a go go. Eeep eeep. Also you may have noticed that I have tweeked the blog, wanted something a bit more clean & fresh!

I'm off to Leeds tomorrow with my friend Danielle to visit some Vintage wholesalers, never been to Leeds before so should be a fun day! 
Right off to watch some TV, Chill out & eat! Hope your all having a great week


Click HERE to visit my shop (: