Friday 7 November 2014

Outfit Of The Day | Enter Sandman




Coat - Primark
Cardigan -  Primark
T-shirt - Topshop
DIY Ripped Jeans - H&M 
Duffle Bag - Primark

 My lovely boyfriend whisked me away to Bournemouth recently, for a weekend in a fancy hotel to celebrate our year anniversary. I'm not used to fancy so it was a real treat, made even more so by the fact that we had a Jacuzzi bath and champers! It was a well needed break for us both, as we have had such a busy summer working and not much time for each other. We mostly spent our time relaxing, swimming, and using the saunas at the hotel. I didn't want to come home to be honest!
These pictures were taken on Bournemouth beach. It was such a beautiful day and, as you can see from my squinty face, the sun was in its full glory. I couldn't resist taking some pictures in front of one of the pastel beach huts; I chose the mint green one, naturally. 

Now onto the outfit! You know when you buy something new and you just wear it to death? That's what has happened with this Primark coat. I bought it on a recent shopping trip and have not stopped wearing it, no matter how hard I've tried. It just gives every outfit that extra something, you know, even my standard waitress uniform now looks fashionable! The cardigan I have had for a while, it's the perfect slouchy ensemble and is baggy enough for over-sized t-shirts to be worn underneath (I really hate those cardigans that can only fit thin tops underneath - pointless!). I wore my Metallica tee from Topshop underneath; I love band t-shirts, especially old-school metal ones.
 On another note, my favourite jeans ever decided that after 3 years of pretty much wearing them constantly, they were going to give up the ghost and fail on me with the zip breaking. Bollocks. Still they had a good run. RIP jeans.


No comments:

Post a Comment